HEC Needs Based Scholarship Program is aimed towards providing the opportunities of higher education to deprived and unprivileged students who, despite processing academic merit, are unable to continue their studies because of financial issues.The deserving students will deposit the complete scholarship application form at the Scholarship/Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO) at SSC as per HEC guidelines.The prescribed application forms are available on UOG web site www.uog.edu.pk and also from the Photo Copier Shop UOG, Hafiz Hayat Campus. Complete prescribed Application forms must be submitted to the Scholarship Office by 15th January 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for availing the Scholarship
1. All those needy students who are already enrolled in the University and its main campuses are also eligible to apply.
2. The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined & assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee keeping in view the financial background of the family of the applicant.
3. In case of Medicine, Pharm-D and other five year programs funding will be made for complete five years.
4. Disciplines will be kept open. University will decide to include or exclude any discipline keeping in view its grant, program cost, and number of allocated slots etc.
5. Every student will be paid Rs 6000 stipend per month for the complete program as well as the actual tuition fee.
For more detail please contact Scholarship officer on
Email: [email protected].
Ph # 053-3643334, 133
Student Services Center