These Scholarship will be awarded to students belonging to any one of the following four categories: Applications are invited from the talented & needy students admitted in FA/FS.c/ BS (Hons) program fall 1st semester 2012-2013 for the award of PEEF scholarship on the following criteria.
- Children of Govt Servant in BPS 1-4
- Students belonging to Minorities
- Special Children (Disabled)
a) The student must fall in any one of the above mentioned Special Quota Categories
b) Passed examination as Regular from Govt institution or private Affiliated institution(Tuition Fee 500/month or less for Matric, or 1000/month or less for Intermediate)/ Private student
c) Punjab Domicile
d) Secured at least 60% and above marks
e) Monthly family income not more than Rs.15000/-(Children of Govt employee of grade 1-4 are exempted from condition of income of Rs 15000/month, if salary is only source of income.
f) Not received any other scholarship for studies at master level
g) Marks improver or exam passed by parts/supplementary holders are not eligible to apply
h) Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*) are also not eligible to apply.
Details of documents to be attached with form is given on the Peef Application form.
- Application forms are available from the photocopier shop,UOG and also available on UOG website.
- Application forms must be submitted along with all required documents to the Scholarship Officer by 4th December 2012 positively.